Standard Features of REO-PURE BLS Series RO Systems
- Sediment Pre-Filtration
- Pentek® 20” Big Blue Housing
- Low Feed Water Pressure Safety Switch
- Storage Tank Float Control Connection
- Pretreatment Lockout Connection
- On/Off Standby Switch
- Water-Saving Recirculation Loop
- Pre and Post Filter Pressure, Liquid Gauges
- Operating Pressure, Liquid Gauge
- Feed Water Solenoid Valve
- Sta-Rite® High-Pressure Booster Pump
- Pump Pressure Control Valve
- Product Water Check Valve
- John Guest® Safety Locking Clips
- 230V, 60HZ, 1PH Electrical
- Powder Coated Frame
- Factory Tested for Quality
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- One Year Limited Warranty
Optional features of REO-PURE BLS Series RO Systems
- Feed Water TDS Monitor: Provides an additional TDS/conductivity input for a second sensor to better monitor Product Water conditions.
- Expanded S-150 RO Controller: Provides an additional 2 relays and 1 switch input. Ideal for controlling a re-pressurization pump, booster pump, or divert system. Can also be used for alarm outputs.
- Product Water Pressure Switch: Makes RO system compatible with any
pressurized storage tank.
- Stainless Steel Pump: Offers optimal resistance to corrosion in higher
than normal TDS applications.
- Alternative Voltage: Available with 460V/60HZ/3PH, 120V/60HZ/1PH, or 220V/50HZ/1PH configurations to meet install site requirements.